Friday, November 17, 2006

A NEW DAWN

Whatever it takes....

Thursday, February 03, 2005


When Ajju told me that she might be pregnant again last May, I was not too sure, but the minute I came back from Chennai, it was confirmed, so we took it in the stride., what with the first two episodes being dampeners.

Now, after all those 9 months of ecstatic wait, and long hours of anxiety, we are finally parents.

The reason for me to fill in this column a little late, was, that, our toddler is a 11 - day old sibbling TODAY. He had his first feel of water, his first wear of fresh clothes, and a long sleep after that first feed in the morning, poor guy must've bin tired.

Ajju is taking time off from everything to see that this guy is fed, put to sleep, plays with him for a while and then keeps calling me at least a million times over to update me on all those things which take place in my absence - idiot!!! She too had her first bath after the delivery, poor thing she must've bin exhaustingly sick, or the reverse - whatever...., now she is fine.

She is complaining of a stretching pain in her wrist which takes place before sleeping and after waking up from sleep. To talk to Dr. M. V. Rao garu abt the same.

Coincidentally, I had finished my appraisal(4 months late) yesterday with Neti and it went bad - was told to keep up the figures high and more leads to be generated in the next months.

Also, I finished my 13th show in the city with the "Lays RoadShow" coming to an abrupt end what with Ajju's delivery - 7 days with chips, chips and chips of LAYS!!! Enjoyed but not much renumerative.




posted by S.R.Cherukuri @ 1:12 PM 5 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home